Joint Commission Consulting Service
Now more than ever, more insurance companies are requiring a Joint Commission accreditation for entry into a treatment program. While getting a Joint Commission accreditation may seem like a daunting and time consuming task, it has a good purpose. Those programs accredited by the Joint Commission or CARF have passed the test and meet the highest standards of care. This also means that insurance reimbursement rates will be higher and your prospective patients will not get turned away from your facility.
Our consultants are detail oriented and provide the necessary direction that ensures your facility a Joint Commission accreditation.
Our Joint Commission (JCAHO) Accreditation Consulting covers:
- Create/provide all required manuals
- Policies and Procedures
- Employee and client handbook
- HIPPA regulations are followed
- Create/provide all required forms and templates
- Quality assurance and outcome measures
- Liaison/communicate with The Joint Commission
- Training of staff on JCAHO policies
- Site visits
- Site prep for inspection
- Follow-up regarding any deficiencies after accred determination is made.
The Joint Commission accreditation process usually takes between 4 and 8 months to complete. Contact us today and we will provide a free initial consultation that will allow us to give you a quote for our services, explain the process and get you started as soon as possible.